Иван Газидис

Потребителски аватар
vik rossonero 96
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 16:11

Re: Иван Газидис

Мнение от vik rossonero 96 » 23 дек 2020, 16:43

Ваньо е официално част борда на директорите в Асоциацията на европейските футболни клубове.
"Messi is top-level, Kaka has impressed, Zinedine Zidane was brilliant but without a doubt, Paolo Maldini has been my favourite. He went through the entire 90 minutes without tackling. That's art." Sir Alex Ferguson
Изображение
Siamo i diavoli

Потребителски аватар
iLDiavolo
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 17:33

Мнение от iLDiavolo » 23 дек 2020, 16:46

vik rossonero 96 написа:
23 дек 2020, 16:43
Ваньо е официално част борда на директорите в Асоциацията на европейските футболни клубове.
Като лаик да питам, какво зависи от тази асоциация?
#weareacmilan

Потребителски аватар
vik rossonero 96
Тартор на Курва Суд

Мнение от vik rossonero 96 » 23 дек 2020, 16:50

iLDiavolo написа:
23 дек 2020, 16:46
vik rossonero 96 написа:
23 дек 2020, 16:43
Като лаик да питам, какво зависи от тази асоциация?
Това е официалната организация, която преговаря с УЕФА за всички промени по клубните турнири, както и проблеми с местните лиги, които естествено са под юрисдикцията на Нион. Също така отговаря за определянето на международните календари, дистирбуция на парите от европейските клубни турнири по отделните страни и т.н.

Президент на ECA е едновеждия, между другото.
"Messi is top-level, Kaka has impressed, Zinedine Zidane was brilliant but without a doubt, Paolo Maldini has been my favourite. He went through the entire 90 minutes without tackling. That's art." Sir Alex Ferguson
Изображение
Siamo i diavoli

Потребителски аватар
ShevaMB
Фен на Милан
Регистриран: 28 юли 2018, 15:42

Мнение от ShevaMB » 11 фев 2021, 09:56

Ivan Gazidis for Sky Sport:

About Pioli:

Stefano is a very intelligent man. It can be said that he is both simple and profound at the same time. Stefano immediately understood that there was a lot of pressure in Milan. His beginning was a difficult time. It is impressive that he focused on his work and actions, not on words. He never cared about gossip. Stefano has proved to everyone that he has the skills to be the coach of a club as large as Milan. For this reason, I "fell in love" with Stefano.

In my opinion, all decisions must be made on the basis of sports merit. I was surprised by the team's attitude under Pioli's supervision, his modern approach to football and introducing young talents to the team. Stefano uses all sorts of data, analysis and videos. Exactly a year ago we lost against Inter... Then we saw the style of play of our team, which made us believe in Pioli's work. Then we realized that Pioli is the right choice for Milan.

Who do you owe the team's current stance?

Many people. If you say that it is Pioli's merit, I will agree. If you mention Maldini, Massara and Ibra, I will also agree. There are many hypotheses, and they are all true.

About Maldini and Massara:

In the beginning, our cooperation was not very easy, mainly due to cultural and language differences. Now our relationship is very strong. Now we create unity that is visible in the team and in management. The important thing is that despite the disagreement on many issues, we are able to communicate.

About Maldini:

Paolo is the history of Milan. However, Paolo did not return to the club for this reason. I chose him because I see something special about him. I see him as a modern, humble, learning and valuable person. Paolo thinks about the team and is fundamental to this club. We hope that Paolo will stay with us for a long time.

About Ibrahimović:

Ibra is unique because she can do amazing things. Ibra breaks all boundaries and that's amazing. Will he stay with us next year? Everything is possible. The present time is the greatest challenge in his career. Ibra is associated with this club. Are we open to a new contract? Of course, why not!

About Calhanoglu and Donnarumma:

Both players are important elements for our team and we want to continue working with them. We're doing everything to keep them. Gigio and Hakan are great people and great professionals. I am convinced that we can reach an agreement.

About the club's vision:

We are doing everything we can to get Milan back to the top, but it's not easy. We haven't won anything so far. We are currently implementing our project. We want to play at the most beautiful stadium in the world. Elliott always said that there was no set schedule for Milan. Elliott was a strong supporter of the club through difficult times. As for me, I want to be part of this club and the author of this club's return to the top. I would like to say that I feel like a fan of Milan. I am very attached to this club. This is not only a financial challenge. This is the biggest challenge in my life. I have been a football fan since I was a child because I love this sport. Milan is something special to me in football. This club represents the history, culture and tradition that I want to be part of.

About the new stadium:

In the United States and England, stadiums are the backbone of modern sport. This is the way to think about the future. Fans deserve a club to be proud of. For a club like Milan, a new and modern stadium is a must. Our goal is to create the stadium for the city and for Milan that we can be proud of.

About Scudetto:

We are at the beginning of our journey, not at the end. Our project is long-term and not only valid for this season. Each of us makes mistakes and we will certainly make mistakes. I can promise you that I will do everything possible for the good of the club. I have a dream related to this club. Dreams come true only through hard work.

Потребителски аватар
vik rossonero 96
Тартор на Курва Суд

Мнение от vik rossonero 96 » 22 апр 2021, 12:04

Milan CEO Ivan Gazidis was reportedly blocked by technical director Paolo Maldini when he wanted to explain the Super League to the team. the CEO wanted to address the players and explain what was happening on Monday, the morning after the announcement.

Maldini, who revealed he didn’t know anything until the announcement on Sunday night, stopped his colleague from entering the dressing room.

The newspaper claims Maldini asked Gazidis to leave the athletes out of the management issues and to not mix business with sports.
Паоло и Масара да остават, всички други - вън! spank spank spank spank spank spank
Изображение
Siamo i diavoli

Потребителски аватар
drzzd
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 02 юли 2018, 16:20

Мнение от drzzd » 22 апр 2021, 12:26

Абсолютно съгласен. Имах някакво търпение към Газидис, макар и да знаех, че не е правилният избор за отбора, но това търпение се изчерпа. Не очаквам обаче да подаде оставка и да напусне. Все пак Elliott имат доверие на точно такъв тип хора като него.

А за Скарони какво да кажа? Той милият един път не е излязъл с ясна позиция за случващото се в отбора... Абсолютна кукла на конци.
IT'S EASY TO SUPPORT A TEAM WHEN IN GLORY BUT TO SUPPORT A TEAM WHEN IN STRUGGLE IT SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER.

Потребителски аватар
zahari_acmilan
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 16:25

Мнение от zahari_acmilan » 22 апр 2021, 12:32

Е за Елиот пък какво да кажем. Гътнаха цялото правителство на Аржентина, а с един кмет на Милано не могаT да се спрaвят ....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/41241447693/ forza forza forza
https://www.instagram.com/bulgariarossonera/ beer beer beer

Потребителски аватар
drzzd
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 02 юли 2018, 16:20

Мнение от drzzd » 22 апр 2021, 14:32

#ACMilan CEO Ivan Gazidis risks losing his job at the Rossoneri due to his role in the #SuperLeague, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.
Fingers crossed, дет' се вика на чист български forza
IT'S EASY TO SUPPORT A TEAM WHEN IN GLORY BUT TO SUPPORT A TEAM WHEN IN STRUGGLE IT SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER.

Потребителски аватар
Ne13sta
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 18:29

Мнение от Ne13sta » 22 апр 2021, 14:41

Това ще е на 100% с положителен ефект за нас ако стане. Газидис е ужасен ръководител и никъде нищо не е постигнал.
IO SONO MILANISTA DA QUANDO SONO NATO NON SOLO QUANDO MI STA BENE IL RISULTATO!!!

Потребителски аватар
hotboyz
Forum moderator
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 16:52

Мнение от hotboyz » 18 юни 2021, 14:10

Интересно интервю даде днес Ванката. Ето това ми направи силно впечатление:
Gazidis "The club is above all, it is above all individual interests. It is essential to have a spirit of unity"
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
R. GULLIT
Site Admin
Регистриран: 02 юни 2018, 18:01

Мнение от R. GULLIT » 18 юни 2021, 18:50

Заучена фраза за пред нахалитети като италианските журналисти. То това и играчите го приказваха по едно време, начело с Донарумката, ама...

Потребителски аватар
hotboyz
Forum moderator
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 16:52

Мнение от hotboyz » 20 юли 2021, 16:45

Много неприятно:
BREAKING: Milan announce that club CEO Ivan Gazidis has been diagnosed with throat cancer and will remain operational during the necessary treatment in specialized clinics.
After an extensive series of tests, the doctors predict that he will make a full recovery.
Бързо възстановяване.
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
Ne13sta
Тартор на Курва Суд

Мнение от Ne13sta » 20 юли 2021, 16:48

Това е ужасна новина. Дано се оправи възможно най-бързо!
IO SONO MILANISTA DA QUANDO SONO NATO NON SOLO QUANDO MI STA BENE IL RISULTATO!!!

Потребителски аватар
Kaka22
Фен на Калчото
Регистриран: 01 дек 2019, 20:48

Мнение от Kaka22 » 20 юли 2021, 16:56

:( Скорошно оздравяване на човека!

Потребителски аватар
Ne13sta
Тартор на Курва Суд

Мнение от Ne13sta » 26 май 2022, 00:15

Не съм му фен, но добрата му колаборация с Малдини и Масара е факт. Трябва да се напише някоя добра дума и за Айвън. Има не малка заслуга за това:
La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands this morning headlines: "A virtuous Scudetto: the Rossoneri miracle cost 175 million". La Rosea explains that on the basis of the estimates for the 2021-22 season, adding the salaries of the registered staff (net of bonuses) and the depreciation for the acquisition of the players, a cost of 175 million comes out for the club in via Aldo Rossi (110 + 65). In Serie A, there are four clubs that have had the highest sports spending: Juventus (370 million), Inter (260), Naples (215) and Rome (210).

Отговори