Иван Газидис

Потребителски аватар
Ne13sta
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 18:29

Re: Иван Газидис

Мнение от Ne13sta » 29 авг 2022, 17:28

Ivan Gazidis, Milan CEO, gave an interview to 'Affari & Finanza', the insert of the newspaper 'Repubblica'. These are the statements of Gazidis.

On the advent of the Elliott fund at the helm of AC Milan in 2018: "We inherited a club with disappointing sports performance and serious financial difficulties. We made radical choices, we rebuilt the club from its foundations and brought it back to being competitive, in Italy and soon also in Europe. More important than strategy is the way of doing things ".

On Elliott's strategy in Milan: "We have chosen to hire young players and make them grow within the club. Not expenses, but investments for the future. We decided to focus on a more physical, aggressive, fast "style of football", inclined to one-on-one. For this we needed an innovative technical staff very focused on objectives, courageous and capable of withstanding the pressures. "

On how the Milan company was modernized: "When I arrived there was no Milan app: digitization and the production of content are very important to keep together a community that starts in Italy and ends in Australia. When I arrived, two thirds of the commercial partners were Italian, today two thirds are international. The value of commercial partnerships has multiplied. All revenues are invested in the club. It is a virtuous circle ".

On the next change of ownership, from Elliott to RedBird: "RedBird has great skills in the sports business and a high international reputation. The message they conveyed to us is the will to continue on the path that our virtuous management. When? Seller and buyer have said that the closing is scheduled by September and I do not see elements that could change the timing ".

On the project of the new AC Milan stadium: "I am optimistic about the possibility of reaching the approval of the final project of a modern stadium, capable of welcoming families, women, children and generating new revenues. It is a lintel of our project. Stadium alone "It is the dream of many fans, but we have to deal with the reality of a prohibitive investment for the financial equilibrium of a single club."

On his professional future: "The right time to discuss this with the new owner will be after the closing".

On Stefano Pioli: "He has great understanding of modern football, great human qualities, total focus on work, without a complaint or controversy. Rangnick? I said to Pioli: there will be a thousand rumors and speculations, but what will happen in the end year will depend only on your performances. Pioli listened to me, the results arrived and his confirmation came naturally ".

On Paolo Maldini: "I don't think words are needed to describe the cultural and managerial value that Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara - in particular the combination of the two - have brought to Milan. Paolo Maldini I hired not one, but two or three times, including the last renewal on which I expressed a favorable opinion on the new ownership "
IO SONO MILANISTA DA QUANDO SONO NATO NON SOLO QUANDO MI STA BENE IL RISULTATO!!!

Потребителски аватар
drzzd
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 02 юли 2018, 16:20

Мнение от drzzd » 31 авг 2022, 14:06

IT'S EASY TO SUPPORT A TEAM WHEN IN GLORY BUT TO SUPPORT A TEAM WHEN IN STRUGGLE IT SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER.

Потребителски аватар
vik rossonero 96
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 16:11

Мнение от vik rossonero 96 » 09 ное 2022, 17:56

Газидис официално обяви, че си тръгва. Имаше някои криви ниви, но като цяло се справи отлично със задачата си и аз съм му благодарен, че беше част от израстването на отбора. Успех занапред и да бъде здрав! :)
"Messi is top-level, Kaka has impressed, Zinedine Zidane was brilliant but without a doubt, Paolo Maldini has been my favourite. He went through the entire 90 minutes without tackling. That's art." Sir Alex Ferguson
Изображение
Siamo i diavoli

Потребителски аватар
drzzd
Тартор на Курва Суд

Мнение от drzzd » 09 ное 2022, 18:05

Благодаря му за стабилизирането на финансите, новите партньори и най-вече, че беше усърден и постоянен в работата си.
IT'S EASY TO SUPPORT A TEAM WHEN IN GLORY BUT TO SUPPORT A TEAM WHEN IN STRUGGLE IT SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER.

Потребителски аватар
Ne13sta
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 18:29

Мнение от Ne13sta » 09 ное 2022, 18:28

Добра работа свърши Ванката! Пожелавам му да е жив и здрав!
IO SONO MILANISTA DA QUANDO SONO NATO NON SOLO QUANDO MI STA BENE IL RISULTATO!!!

Потребителски аватар
R. GULLIT
Site Admin
Регистриран: 02 юни 2018, 18:01

Мнение от R. GULLIT » 09 ное 2022, 18:52

На фона на Арсеналските тегоби, бе по-скоро успешен при нас.

Tifoso
Фен на Милан
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 21:12

Мнение от Tifoso » 09 ное 2022, 19:13

Поради каква причина напуска, здравословна или не се е разбрал с птичките? Иначе и за мен, човека свърши чудесна работа.

Потребителски аватар
vik rossonero 96
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 16:11

Мнение от vik rossonero 96 » 09 ное 2022, 19:23

Газидис си беше човек на Елиът, най-вероятно от жест към тях си тръгва заедно с тях. Едва ли Ред Бърд не са го искали.

Иначе се говори, че фаворит за нов изпълнителен директор е Джорджо Фурлани.
"Messi is top-level, Kaka has impressed, Zinedine Zidane was brilliant but without a doubt, Paolo Maldini has been my favourite. He went through the entire 90 minutes without tackling. That's art." Sir Alex Ferguson
Изображение
Siamo i diavoli

Потребителски аватар
Capolavoro
Site Admin
Регистриран: 02 юни 2018, 13:02

Мнение от Capolavoro » 09 ное 2022, 19:50

Мисля, че има сериозен процент от продажбата за него, като сякаш имаше момент, че да ги вземе трябва да си тръгне. Не казвам, че това е причината, вероятно иска да си пази здравето на по-спокойно място.

Обаче няма как да не му благодарим.
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
R. GULLIT
Site Admin
Регистриран: 02 юни 2018, 18:01

Мнение от R. GULLIT » 09 ное 2022, 21:47

Елиът не са си тръгнали. Държат над 30% от клуба със заема и малко акции.

Tifoso
Фен на Милан
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 21:12

Мнение от Tifoso » 10 ное 2022, 20:22

Речта му за сбогом много разчуства. Страхотна!

Потребителски аватар
gLoRy
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 21:23

Мнение от gLoRy » 14 ное 2022, 17:37

Потребителски аватар
gLoRy
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 04 юни 2018, 21:23

Мнение от gLoRy » 11 май 2023, 00:38

И Газидис май беше на мача, мисля, че ми се видя, когато дадоха предателя Пирло.

Потребителски аватар
drzzd
Тартор на Курва Суд

Мнение от drzzd » 11 май 2023, 00:38

Да, баш там беше.

Forze
Тартор на Курва Суд
Регистриран: 24 юни 2018, 13:01

Мнение от Forze » 06 юни 2023, 18:24

Не съм вярвал, че този човек ще ми липсва в ръководството на Милан, но явно се оказа далеч по-адекватен и подготвен от този, който го наследи. На 100 процента съм убеден, че той не би допуснал Малдини да си тръгне, най-малкото не по този начин.

Отговори